Hard Drive PCB as described in the product title.
Most HDD boards have the unique BIOS (ROM or NVRAM chip) which includes the unique data to access the HDD system area. If the BIOS information is not compatible with your HDD, there is no way to read the HDD's data. Because of this, you should use the original hard drive's PCB's BIOS CHIP.
Before your purchase, please read:
1) This is just a PCB (printed circuit board), not the whole Hard Drive;
2) PCB board number is printed on the board, not on the sticker;
3) These boards are USED, NOT brand new, the circuit board components not falling, the interface did not break. All PCBs have been tested before sale;
4) It is used for data recovery/repair issues, the PCB board has been tested and in good working condition. There is no refund/exchange policy;
5) Hard drive failures are NOT always caused by PCB failure. We cannot guarantee your hard drive will be repaired by replacing the hard drive PCB;
6) You should swap the BIOS chip before you exchange the PCB boards in order to make the replacement board compatible with your hard drive;
7) It is the buyer's responsibility to know whether the board is adequate for his hard drive model;
8) We do not suggest one who has no basic hard drive knowledge, and no tools (ie: hot-air gun) and no skills to buy this board, unless you can find an electronics repair shop to help you change the BIOS. We are only responsible for providing fully functional board.
9) Because of the reasons set out above, we are UNABLE TO EXCEPT ANY RETURNS of this product once the BIOS Chip has been swapped.
PCB Board for Hitachi Hard Drive 2.5" Inch HDD 2200A9000201
- Brand: Hitachi
- Product Code: 2200A9000201
- Availability: In Stock